Access items in VOCEDplus
- A review of issues relating to unduly short training
- ASQA's new audit approach: evaluation report: key findings and recommendations
- Avoiding regulatory responsibility and its impact on student loan programs: how to really understand the Education Legislation Amendment (Provider Integrity and Other Measures) Bill 2017
- Continuing professional development for a diverse VET practitioner workforce
- Continuity and change: employers' training practices and partnerships with training providers
- Developing and sustaining successful partnerships between employers and training providers
- Exploring learning goals and assessment approaches for Indigenous health education: a qualitative study in Australia and New Zealand NEW
- Exploring the benefits of social media in VET programs [Australia] NEW
- Innovation and creativity: inquiry into innovation and creativity: workforce for the new economy
- Mission-driven adaptability in a changing national training system
- Queensland VET quality framework: promoting quality for Queensland's VET investment
- Report on government services 2018 NEW
- Teacher professional development under the impact of internationalization in VET
- The boundaries and connections between the VET and higher education sectors: 'confused, contested and collaborative'
- When employers become training providers: what are some institutional issues?