Access items in VOCEDplus
- Attrition of women in STEM: examining job/major congruence in the career choices of college graduates [US]
- Can job training decrease women's self-defeating biases?: experimental evidence from Nigeria
- Does gender inequality influence interest in pursuing a career in science or mathematics teaching? [Philippines]
- Does the Company Programme have the same impact on young women and men?: a study of entrepreneurship education in Norwegian upper secondary schools
- Facilitating the professional transition of migrants in Australia: does gender matter?
- Fighting gender inequality in Sweden
- Gender and sex differences in student participation, achievement and engagement in mathematics [Australia]
- Gender, skills and precarious work in the EU: research note
- Is the gender pay gap in the US just the result of gender segregation at work?
- National education systems and gender gaps in STEM occupational expectations
- Occupation and gender [US]
- Understanding the gender and ethnicity attainment gap in UK higher education
- US and Israeli young women's future perceptions
- Why is the pipeline leaking?: experiences of young women in STEM vocational education and training and their adjustment strategies [Switzerland]
- Women's entrepreneurship development assessment: Egypt