An initiative under the Career Advice Australia program that comprised a national network of 10 industry sectors to support the work of individual Regional Industry Career Advisers (RICAs) by providing targeted, industry sector specific career advice and specialist information, including information on skills needs and labour markets. The 10 industry sectors were:
- Community Services and Health;
- Construction and Property Services;
- Electro Communications and Energy Utilities;
- Government and Community Safety;
- Innovation and Business;
- Resources and Infrastructure;
- Services; and Transport and Logistics.
This program ceased on 31 December 2010.