- What is the VOCEDplus Pod Network?
- How do I access the VOCEDplus Pod Network?
- What is the difference between a Pod and a Podlet?
- I can't see the Podlets listed on the VOCEDplus Pod Network home page. How do I find the Podlets?
- There are topics listed on the VOCEDplus Pod Network home page that are not linked to pages. When will these pages become available?
- I am interested in a topic that is not in the VOCEDplus Pod Network. Can I request a new topic to be added?
- When I click on topic links on the Pod or Podlet pages, it brings up too many items? How do I narrow or refine the results?
- Can I use the 'My Selection' tool with the VOCEDplus Pod Network?
The VOCEDplus Pod Network provides a single entry point to collections of research and resources. These collections are presented within themed Pods with more specific sub-topics presented within smaller Pods called Podlets.
The VOCEDplus Pod Network is available at: http://www.voced.edu.au/pod-network. It can also be accessed from the Tools tab.
A Pod covers broad topic areas of VET research and contains relevant resources, publications, media, news and events in the sector. A Podlet covers more specific and at times more transient sub-topic areas of VET research and contains relevant resources and publications only.
Podlets that relate directly to a Pod topic can be accessed via that Pod page and via the Podlets menu.
This site is being expanded - inactive Pod/Podlet buttons and links will be launched over the coming months. A release schedule for upcoming Pods is available in the 'Announcements' section of the VOCEDplus Pod Network homepage. You may also want to follow @VOCEDplus on Twitter to find out when new Pods and Podlets are released.
Your opinion is a valuable and welcomed part of site development, please use this form for feedback, comments and suggestions.
Please see our FAQ page on searching VOCEDplus.
The VOCEDplus Pod Network contains links to items in the VOCEDplus database as well as to other useful resources and information. Items in the VOCEDplus database can be added to 'My Selection'. Information and resources that link to other websites cannot be added to 'My Selection'.
See the VOCEDplus user guide for more information about the 'My Selection' tool.