Browse VOCEDplus Collections
These special collections have been compiled by the VOCEDplus team. If you have feedback or suggested titles, please contact us.
Policy and research
Tertiary education policy and research from various regions of the world.
- Across countries
- Africa and the Middle East
- Asia and the Pacific region
- Australia and New Zealand
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- UK and the Republic of Ireland
Equity in Australia
Australian policy and research documents concerning various 'equity groups' in tertiary education and the labour market.
- Indigenous Australians
- Older workers
- People in correctional institutions
- People living in remote or regional areas
- People of low socioeconomic status
- People with disabilities or special needs
- People with low literacy skills
- People from non-English speaking backgrounds (NESB)
Australian landmark reports
Selected key documents that have influenced the development of tertiary education (vocational education and training; higher education) systems in Australia.
- National tertiary education reports
- State and territory tertiary education reports
- National higher education reports
Resources on transition pathways between VET and higher education
This collection brings together theses in tertiary education (vocational education and training, higher education and adult and community education).
Resources published by or on behalf of UNEVOC, UNESCO's International Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training.
Resources from the Australian Workplace English Language and Literacy (WELL) Programme.
Resources from the Australian Adult Literacy National Project (ALNP).
- Reframing the Future collection
Reframing the Future (1997-2008) was the major VET workforce development initiative of the Australian, State and Territory Governments.
ANTA was an Australian government statutory authority from 1992-2005.
Published papers from NCVER's Community of Practice program, Academic Scholarship program, and other papers funded under the Building Researcher Capacity initiative.